Friday, September 24, 2010

Look out! Virgin blogger on the loose!

Forgive me if I step on toes, make eyes roll or otherwise commit some sort of blogging taboo in the coming months. Are there any blogging taboo's? Anything I should make sure I stay away from or otherwise keep to myself? Well, I'm sure there are, we'll see if I can behave myself.

Hmmm, so, can I talk about anything I want, or as a writer am I limited to just talking about writing and all that entails? Granted writing involves a lot of things, but I'm also a mom, a wife, a bit of a nature connoisseur, and a wannabe graphic artist (just for fun), so can I talk about those areas of my life too? Give me some input veteran bloggers, I'd love to know!

Elaina

5 comments:

  1. Write about whatever interests you! If you're enthusiastic, you'll get our interest as well.
    Have fun in the blogging world.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Ellie! Woohoo, I can write whatever I want, sweet! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Standing here staring with wide eyes and open mouth. Elaina has a blog. The news sinks in!

    ELAINA HAS A BLOG!!!

    Grinning and hugging Elaina! I am so proud of you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Elaina,

    As far as I know, there are no blogging rules, hon. Good to 'see' you here, hon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks you guys, I'm excited to be here!

    ReplyDelete