Monday, November 22, 2010

Release Day! Written in Blood


November 22nd is upon us and so is the release date for my debut novel, a dark and sensual romantic suspense titled, Written in Blood. Published by Noble Romance.

I can't even begin to express how nervous, excited and overwhelmed I am! I've posted all the specifics all over the internet. Some probably where I shouldn't have... but hey, if it brings in some interest, that's not a bad thing, right? In fact, I'm probably doing this wrong too... but since a blog is more like a journal, well, this is me telling you - Hey, look, woohoo it's my book! Weeee!

I also created a trailer, and this was actually quite fun! I plan to post a blog about how to do it. More for my reluctant friends who seem to believe the task is difficult (I assure you, it's anything but). So check it out if you'd like and let me know what you think!:



If you're interested in knowing more or would like to pick up a copy, click HERE or swing by my website: Elaina Lee

Want to read an excerpt of the story? Click HERE

Thanks for checking everything out! Hope you enjoy the video and excerpt!

Elaina

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations, Elaina!! Here's hoping you sell lots and lots of copies. Written in Blood is a great story... and damn, I love that cover.

    ReplyDelete