Sunday, January 16, 2011

Suspenseful 7 Sentence Sunday

Yay, and here we are in week 2 of S7SS!

Ready for another set of suspense filled sentences? Okay, here we go!

From what story: Written in Fear
Status - Work in Progress

Seven Suspenseful Sentences -

Chicken cooking at the restaurant two doors down made his nose twitch and stomach growl. When was the last time he ate? Shit, he couldn't remember. Taking another drag, he tried to clear his mind from the specifics of his most current case. He shouldn't have taken this one. Bounty hunting was left for criminals, not wayward daughters. Even if said daughter was running from a serial killer.


Hope you enjoyed! This is for the sequel to my published novel, Written in Blood. For more information, please visit my site.

Be sure to check out all the other participants for some awesome suspense filled sentences! http://suspenseful7ss.blogspot.com/

Thanks for reading!


Elaina

2 comments:

  1. I don't think I've read any of this one, have I?

    ReplyDelete
  2. No, you haven't. I really need to check my blog more! This is the rewritten version. What do you think so far?

    ReplyDelete