Tuesday, April 12, 2011

All Things Romantic Suspense: Marie-Nicole Ryan - See You in My Dreams


Marie-Nicole is sharing one of her many romantic suspenses today. Take a moment and check out this one!

Book Specifics -
Genre - Paranormal Romantic Suspense
Length - Novel (429 pages)
Heat Level - Sensual
Sexual Orientation - M/F
Content Warnings -

Blurb -

Don't believe in reincarnation? Neither did Max nor Nikki until the dreams began.

A chance meeting thrusts Maxim Devereaux, head of an international modeling agency, and runaway Nikki Prentice into a tormented relationship as Maxim transforms Nikki into a super model.

Plagued by obstacles in their tragic past lives, they have one more chance together. But danger lurks when a stalker decides Nikki is the woman of his dreams.


Excerpt -

The laundry room door opened. Max stepped out, clad only in a forest green bath towel, wrapped around his trim waist.

Good grief. As if she needed any more temptation. "Max, really."

"Excusé moi," he said, his eyes alight with mischief. "Everything I had was soaked."

"Yeah, well you'd better get some dry clothes before you catch cold." How in the hell could she concentrate with him parading around wearing a towel? His body, sculptured like a Greek statue, had broad planes of muscle rippling across his back. And she didn't want to think about his firm butt, except there it was, covered only by a towel that looked like it might fall any second.

Inspiring. To say the least. Too bad she wasn't writing a romance novel. Having Max around would certainly spice it up.

"I'm going. I'm going. I don't want to risk offending your tender sensibilities." Max bowed and turned to leave.

Nikki stood up and huffed. "I'm not offended. I'm--" she abruptly stopped, stunned by what she'd almost said.

"What?"

"Never mind."

"Were you tempted, Nikki? I'm tempted every minute I'm in the same room with you." He walked toward her. "And when I'm not in the room with you, I'm thinking about you," he murmured, his voice deepening with emotion.

Her knees grew weak. She always turned to jelly whenever he spoke in those soft, sensual tones, his accent stronger than usual.

Like a fool, she backed away.

Review Snippets:

5 Cups! -- "This book is well written, fast-paced and thought provoking. It is full of suspense, mystery and action; a page-turner from start to finish." Reviewer: Cherokee at Coffee Time Romance

"SEE YOU IN MY DREAMS reminded me a lot of Judith McNaught's first contemporary romances.... [It] was very engrossing and it was extremely difficult to stop reading, even to do something important." Reviewer: Tara Black at The Romance Studio -- 4.5 Hearts

"Ryan's tale of star-crossed lovers who have loved and lost is a poignant--and sometimes gritty--tale that will resonate in readers." Reviewer: Faith V. Smith at Romantic Times Magazine -- 4 Stars!


Want to know more and settle in with this sexy story? Follow these buy links: Amazon, Barnes & Noble


Thanks for stopping by! Be sure to swing back by tomorrow for my Work Wednesday, featuring covers designed by me. Theme: The Dramatic


Elaina


5 comments:

  1. Great title and beautiful cover. Enjoyed the excerpt. Lovely reviews.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thatnks so much, Cassie. It was my second book published, but the first one I wrote. Dare I say it's the book of my heart...truly.

    Many thanks to Elaina for letting me share it. It needs some love. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Cassie, for stopping by!

    And no problem, Marie-Nicole! I love having you here. *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gotta love a man clad only in a towel!

    ReplyDelete