Sunday, April 10, 2011

Suspenseful 7 Sentence Sunday

So I'm trying (trying) to get back on track with my blog. I've noticed people are clicking here on Sunday's, expecting seven suspense filled sentences and getting... nothing. Boo. Bad me.

For those of you who swung by today, a huge thank you, and here are my sentences!

From what story: Happily-Ever-After? Not for Hollee Emmaleigh Rutherford or H-E-A? Not for HER
Status: Work in Progress

Seven Suspenseful Sentences:

The door to Estelle's downstairs apartment closed with a soft click. For a moment, Kaiden stood with his hand on the knob, giving Hollee a second alone. Officer Ryan had stopped by to gather her statement. Avoiding eye-contact and fidgeting the entire time, she'd told him about the 'accident' which led to the front half of her house burning. Kaiden had always known Teddy was an asshole, hell the man had wronged him in a way no man could forgive, but he'd never expect to him to do something like this.

"Are you going to tell me what really happened?" Kaiden finally asked, moving away from the door. He sat beside her, hands clapsed between his knees.


This is taken near the end of the story, which means... I'm almost done with it!!!! *claps gleefully* So be on the look out for it hopefully soon!


Elaina

3 comments:

  1. Intriguing! Isn't it great when you're almost done! I love that feeling!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Jenn, the snippet in intriguing. Leaves room for more interesting things to happen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you, Jenn and Lindsay! I HAVE to finish this book, it's so close to being done... and that's usually when I procrastinate the most. The hardest part starts after 'The End', LOL!

    ReplyDelete