Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Work Wednesday: The Dramatic

My husband has made a blog request. He'd like me to promote my cover art on here. Who am I to deny my wonderful man??? *wink* So, I'm taking his suggestion to heart and will post cover, by theme's, twice month. Hope you enjoy!

Today's Work Wednesday Theme - The Dramatic









www.forthemusedesign.com


Thank you for stopping by and checking out my work! Kim Bowman has been gracious enough to offer her novella Wayward Soul to one lucky commenter! So tell us your favorite cover and be entered for a chance to win this gripping paranormal romance! Be sure to leave your email in your comment so she can get it to you! Thanks!

Elaina

14 comments:

  1. Lifeline Echoes is my fave. But I don't want to be in the contest. I already have the book.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! I'm not sure I can pick a favorite. I love them all! What versatility and vision you have. You're a truly talented lady:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Bri and Kim! I know, I can't pick either. Three of them spent time as my desktop, LOL! I'm not going to say which three though... *grin*

    ReplyDelete
  4. Elaina you are so truly talented. Thank you for sharing your talents. <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow those are some great covers

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you, Kay, Chynna and Hales!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great covers. Each one is awesome in its own way. I'm sure your authors are thrilled.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ooops My favorite was Moonlight On The Palms

    ReplyDelete
  9. Don't enter me, but I think I'm a minimalist, now. Blackbird Flies hands down.

    You're amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks, Cassie and Cate! I wouldn't have such great covers if the authors hadn't written such wonderful books. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Almost impossible to vote for only one! I would say Lifeline Echoes and A Day in April, 1944. You are such a gifted artist Elaina!

    ReplyDelete