Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Announcing the Winners for Week #2

In our continuing effort to draw attention to our charity short stories, Sarah Ballance and I have visited several blogs and focused on our story's on each others blog. Each comment from wonderful supporters has counted as an entry for fabulous prizes, including gift certificates and free e-books. The names are randomly drawn by a computerized program.

This weeks contest winners are:

$10 Barnes & Noble Gift Card - Tonette (please contact me!)
Winner of Elaina Lee title - Melissa Mackinnon
Winner of Sarah Ballance title - Karen C.

Congratulations to our winners and we hope they enjoy their prizes! For YOUR chance to win, just comment on our blogs or any of the blogs we visit during our tour. To keep up with where we're at, friend us on Facebook!

Hope to see you all soon!!!

Elaina

4 comments:

  1. Thanks and congratulations to Tonette and Melissa! Continued good fortune with your charity books.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Karen and congratulations to you too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have a post about this amazing project here: http://wp.me/p1sYYP-mO

    Do you happen to have the "tour" dates avaliable somewhere so my readers can follow the event? =D

    TIA!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so, so much, Tia!

    Sarah and I each do a personal blog post on the subject of our shorts on Friday's and Monday's during the tour period. So tomorrow there will be a post on both our blogs and the same on Monday (the 1st). Wednesday we announce the winners. Sarah is getting me links to the other blog(s) we've yet to visit on our tour. I'll post them when I have them!

    Again thank you so much for helping us spread the word!!!

    ReplyDelete