Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Valentine's Day!


Happy Valentine's to all those who feel like sharing the love. :-)  My husband is very anti-card holidays, looking at today like any other consumer day and he doesn't buy, LOL!  I usually try to do something for him, as Valentine's for me is a day to give something fun to the person you love, no matter how big or small.  But after twelve years (the first thing I bought him was a flaming Hawk fish for his salt-water aquarium), I decided to give this year a break.  You all get to benefit by receiving the gift instead!  A complete set of Bath and Body Works full-size fragrance set of Paris Amour!  Lotion, shower gel and their new fragrance mist!  So leave a comment, let me know if you celebrate today, and make sure I have a way to reach you!

Thanks for stopping by!

Elaina

14 comments:

  1. Feb 14 .Happy Valentine Hop. Deb P
    r.d1@myfairpoint.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. When my wife worked away from the home, I always made sure to send her flowers and/or a balloon ... to her workplace. She always enjoyed the oohs & ahhs from her co-workers and that made my modest gift a lot 'bigger' to her.
    This year ... rather subdued. We're both at home.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very subdued here too. Although DD & I made cookies. Trust me, I wish it wasn't so boring!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL, Ellie! Well, at least your cookies were a success, my baking endeavors did NOT end well today. :-(

      Delete
  4. hi and then the site here is great and hope you got what you wanted for valentine day

    wow great goodies i like the teddy bear for my bd on sat
    desi the blonde at msn dot com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have been with my husband for 23 years and we are not the cards type either...we celebrate in private (wink)...lol
    velvetbear72@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL! Well, at least you still celebrate! :-)

      Delete
  6. No, i really dont celebrate today. I think having our own anniversaries and special days are better than celebrating on the day were told to. Tonight, ill be reading a good book and relaxing. ;) Thank you sharing and for the great giveaway! Happy Valentines!
    shadowluvs2read(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That sounds like a FAB way to spend tonight! Thanks for stopping by! ;-)

      Delete
  7. Happy Valentine's Day! I don't have anyone special. :( I do plan to shop the sales on Wed. :)

    menina.iscrazy @ yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did shop the sales and have lots of chocolate, LOL! Hope you found some great deals!

      Delete
  8. Happy V. Day!!!

    I'm going to be the MOH at my girlfriends WEDDING !!!!!!!! Fantastic way to spend the day.

    rachel_wilsojn5@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete