Friday, February 10, 2012

Word Count Friday - Week Four

One WHOLE month!  And here we are, still writing, still adding to those manuscripts.  Go us!!!



Word Count Friday:

Book: Enchanted Passion (working title) Book one of Hearts Unearthed.

Last Weeks Word Count: 10,400
This Weeks Word Count: 12,000

Total words written this week: 1,600

Well I did pretty good this week, even if I am late in posting.  I didn't get to write yesterday, out having too much fun with a friend, but I'd managed to get in a decent word count thanks to sitting on a chair in the bathroom while my son potty trains!  At least something positive is coming from my every-five-minutes-to-the-bathroom routine!

How well did YOU do?

Elaina

12 comments:

  1. Yeah, Elaina! I can't wait to get to read it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww, thank you, Jerri! Have you been writing any??? You should join us! :-))

      Delete
    2. I actually finished the last love scene in Dark Moon Magic this morning, Elaina.

      Delete
    3. *squeee* How exciting!!!! Is that the one with the sheriff and the owner of the magical shop?

      Delete
  2. OMG. It has been a month and I've hardly done a THING.
    last week: 3096
    this week: 4569
    wordage: 1473
    *cries*

    You are totally awesome! (And maybe if you weren't SO awesome I wouldn't have been staring at that cover all week, LOL!) Riding lessons for the kids start next week, though, so I'll have so much precious writing time without ANY distractions. YAY!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey, you did GREAT this week! I only achieved that goal because as I said, I've been spending a lot of time sitting around waiting for my son to decide to let nature take it's course - on the toilet. LOL!

      Delete
  3. I wrote a whole 50 words this week. :( I've been dealing with family stuff so I haven't had the time to sit and write at all. I'll make up for it next week. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww, I'm sorry Melissa :-( But family is WAY more important, and that's 50 more words than you had last week!

      Delete
  4. Last week ~ 3947
    This week ~ 6476
    Total for the week ~ 2529

    Not as well as I'd hoped but words added are a good thing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wowza, Moira! You flew! Way to go, totally doing the cheering dance for you over here!

      Delete
    2. I think I'm trying to make up for the lack of progress in my writing career the last few years.

      Delete
  5. Feb 14 .Happy Valentine Hop. Deb P
    r.d1@myfairpoint.net

    ReplyDelete