Friday, March 16, 2012

Word Count Friday - 3/16/2012


Word Count Friday:

Book: Enchanted Passion (working title) Book one of Hearts Unearthed.

Last Weeks Word Count: 15,400
This Weeks Word Count:  15,900

Total words written this week: 500


Ack!  So I didn't post last week (so sorry!).  I went shopping with Stephanie Taylor for the RT convention and have been dealing with the stress of yet ANOTHER upcoming move (we just moved six months ago, yay to military life).  I will still try to do Word Count Friday every Friday I can, so don't forget about me!  And if I miss a week, still post - remind me I need to be writing too, LOL! As you can see my writing has been rather pathetic, 500 words in two weeks.  *hangs head in shame*  I will TRY my hardest to do better this week!  How have you been doing?


Elaina

1 comment:

  1. I don't like Blogger. It sends me Friday's post on Saturday. You stink, Blogger!

    I'm at 8809. I think I last reported 8316. That's pitiful for my WIP, but I've done tons of interviews and guest blogs for my blog tour so I wish that counted. In fact, I'm going to set up a spreadsheet to keep track of my word count each week. That way I can track my progress, not just for WCF but to make sure I'm productive over multiple WIPs.

    Anyway, not quite 500 for me. Meh. LOL.

    ReplyDelete